DIY Windshield Liquid Nano Wipes
Nano Liquid Glass Protector
Nano Liquid Glass Protector is a unique, long-lasting, polymer coating that creates a hydrophobic (water repellent) surface on the glass.
Using propriety nano-chemistry originally developed for the space program, NLGP penetrates deep into the micro crevices of glass; chemically bonding to its surface. It’s slick, durable coating provides several key benefits others can’t.
First, it improves scratch resistance 5 to 10 times more than untreated glass. This increases your windshield’s resistance to chips from rocks and pitting from sand and other atmospheric debris.
Secondly, its hydrophobic properties boost visibility and reduce night glare while driving in the rain.
Thirdly, NLGP last longer than other glass coatings because it chemically bonds to the glass. It’s simply not affected by detergents, road salt, sand abrasion, wiper agitation and other airborne debris. NLGP will last through hundreds of washes and years of driving in the rain and heat.
Don't be fooled by other products on the market. They are simple water repellents that do not bond to the glass and disintegrate after only a few car washes or rain storms.
Nano Liquid Glass Protector’s formula sets a new standard in glass protection.
- Water Repellent Coating
- Attaches & Cures to Glass
- Reduces Night Glare by 34%
- Improves Strength up to 15%
- Long Lasting Aerospace Formula
- Increases Scratch Resistance
- Resist Chips, Pits, Cracks & Breakage
- Snow & Ice are Easily Remove
- Improves Visibility in Rain & Snow
- Reduces Night Glare
- Water-based, Inflammable Formula
- Environmentally Friendly Product
- Wash vehicle with soap and water to remove dirt, grime, and other contaminates
- Clean glass using towelette from pouch A. Wipe area with towelette making sure to clean glass thoroughly and allow to dry. Caution, Only Use Nano Glass Pre-Treatment For Initial Application.
- Remove towelette from Pouch B.
- Apply product to entire glass area making sure to apply an even coat to the entire glass surface. Apply using both left / right and up / down motions to apply an even coating to the entire windshield.
- Before product dries, take a clean, dry, microfiber cloth and buV windshield to a streak-free, slick,