MEGUIARS ULTIMATE COMPOUND 450ML
This really is the ultimate product for removing paint defects such as oxidation, scratches, water spots and blemishes. Safely restore colour and clarity to abused and neglected finishes with Meguiar’s Ultimate Compound. The revolutionary formula cuts as fast as harsh abrasive compounds but without scratching - even on clear coat finishes. Finally, a product that gets rid of those water spots, oxidation, minor scratches and other imperfections in your paint that wax won’t cover up. The new Ultimate Compound from Meguiar’s uses breakthrough technology of a “scratchless” abrasive system to remove imperfections without fillers.
This dramatically cuts down on time and effort required to remove defects and makes traditional rubbing and polishing compounds obsolete! This is the fast, easy way to remove oxidation, scratches and swirl marks. Whether you like to apply products by hand or with a DA Polisher, you’re covered with the new Ultimate Compound.
For over a century, Meguiar’s has worked closely with automotive paint manufacturers, car manufacturers, car dealers, body shops and detailers to keep their products top of the line and user-friendly. The secret of Ultimate Compound is Meguiar’s exclusive micro abrasive technology developed from our state of the art professional body shop and detailer products. Follow on with some Meguiar’s Ultimate Polish and Ultimate Wax then you’ll have a shine so bright people will think it was a mirror.
• Restores colour and clarity safely
• Cuts as fast as harsh abrasive compounds but without scratching
• Minimal time and effort required to remove defects
• Fast & easy way to remove oxidation, scratches and swirl marks
• SHAKE WELL. For best results apply in shade to a cool, clean surface.
• By Hand: Dispense a small amount onto a foam applicator pad or a small, clean, 100% cotton terry towel. Apply to one section at a time using moderate pressure and overlapping, circular motions. Remove excess with a Supreme Shine Microfibre or 100% cotton terry towel. Turn to a clean portion of the towel for final wipe and brilliant results.
By Dual Action Polisher/Buffer (DA): Dispense a small amount onto a clean buffing pad. Buff one section at a time using overlapping passes. Re-apply as needed to remove stubborn defects. Wipe dry with Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfibre or 100% cotton terry towel. Turn to a clean section for final wipe and show car finish.
Pro-tip: Divide a panel to be treated with low tack painter’s tape, and treat one half with Ultimate Compound. Remove the tape and notice the striking before/after improvement at the tape line. Then finish treating panel with Ultimate Compound before applying a Meguiar’s Ultimate Polish and Ultimate Wax to protect the surface.